Breaking: MMM Introduces 40% Mavro Growth Per Month

The Mavrodi Mundial Movement, MMM also known as Mavrodi Money Box has indirectly introduced 40 percent Mavro growth in a month after it struggled to restore the confidence of her members. 

Recall that MMM Nigeria went on one month break starting from 13th December 2016 to 13th January 2017. Even though the help community announced her comeback on 13th January this year, things has not been the same since then. 

Mavrodians has been complaining bitterly about their inability to cash out their 2016 Mavro because it was under limits. The system admin after trying many options decided to implement 10 percent PH to GH old Mavro. This means that every Provide Help will defrost 10% of your new PH amount from your 2016 Mavro. 

For example, if you provide help of N100,000, you will get 30% of the N100k plus 10% of N100k from your 2016 Mavro. This gives you a total of 40 percent, making your GH at the release date to be N140,000.

Some people we learnt has described this move by MMM as a welcome development while others still complain that 10% of old Mavro is too small. Let’s see how it goes.

Click here to register on MMM Nigeria


Facebook Comment